Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PSA Evaluations

This week everyone finished up their projects by presenting them to "important people" that could help us with ideas about our project. When presenting to the person you have to show a PSA that you made. For the PSA's I believe that the top three that really made me think about the problem was Lauren's, Emma's and Halie's. If we could choose our own then it would be Mine, Lauren's and Emma's. I think that Matt's PSA didn't need all of the words because people are not going to take the time to read everything it says, he could put some key words that stand out. I didn't like how Alex's didn't have music and it was a little boring to watching, he could put some videos in too. I liked Sean's a lot to maybe be in my top five but he should use some bright or eye catching colors but the FREE MONEY title was really good to use. I didn't really get a lot of information that I wanted to know from the PSA's but if you took the time to write down notes from each PSA, I think you would get enough information to understand the problem it is effecting on the Earth and what we could do to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment