Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our new project!

For our new project I am done with the proposal. That's truly all I have done but I almost have my book done and have sent a letter to 27 students to help with my project. This week I will be working on my collecting my data, finishing my book and starting research my social studies part of the project. The questions I have for my teachers are:
1. Is this apart of our Exams, and if it is then are we taking big tests at the end of the year?
2. If I did bad on this project (not going to happen) will there be a change to improve my grade?
3. If we read more then one book for our topic will there be extra points added or will we have to pick one that we read?
4. Since this is going into a research paper how long is it required to be?
5. Are we persenting this in more then one way then just a paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment